One of the characteristics of life that make it exciting is unpredictability. However, sometimes things happen that throw us off our game when we aren’t financially prepared to face them. When you need money quickly to help cover an unexpected bill, there is an alternative to traditional loans that you should take into consideration.
Understanding Title Loans Wilkes-Barre
Title loans Wilkes-Barre are a short-term loan option designed to help borrowers bridge a temporary gap in their finances, and they can be a great option when you just need a crutch during a tough time. The way they work is simple. When you apply, the lender will place a lien on your car title. You’ll also give them your hard copy to hold onto as collateral. This gives them the assurance they need that you will indeed pay back what you owe without having to perform a credit check.
When you apply for a title loan, you’ll be happy to know the process is a fast one. You have a lot on your plate, so the process that can take as little as 15 minutes is a breath of fresh air for many Pennsylvania borrowers. Best of all, they can accommodate for even small amounts. Many lenders will not loan under $1,000 to someone without credit. With a title loan, however, you can borrow as little as just $100.
How to Apply for Title Loans Wilkes-Barre
It’s easy to see the many benefits of title loans Wilkes-Barre, and we make the application process a simple one to help you get back to your busy life with the cash in hand you need. The process is as follows:
- Fill out our quick and simple application. Be prepared with information including you vehicle’s year, make, and mileage as well as personal information for future contact.
- Our representative review your information and provide you with a free car title loan estimate
- At your earliest convenience, a member of our staff will contact you to complete the transaction
Pennsylvania Legal Regulations Regarding Title Loans
As with any lending procedure, there are careful regulations put in place to protect both the lender and the borrower, and this is what makes the transaction safe for all parties. Just some common laws in regards to title loans in Pennsylvania include:
- Multiple ways to pay such as in person, through an automated system, or through an automated repayment system
- No requirement that credit be repaid through pre‑authorized automatic transfers
- Lenders must pay you the difference between the sale price and the loan amount if a repossession occurs
Our staff complies with the various law in place to ensure the process is one that is easy and safe for our clients, so you can rest assured you are best able to get back on your feet.
The Many Benefits of Title Loans
There are many benefits to title loans in Scranton, and we take pride in our ability to help our clients overcome a temporary hardship. From the quick acquisition of the money you need to the fact that you can still use your car while eliminating stress, we are here to offer just what you need. Other benefits you can take advantage of include:
- Cheaper rates than many cash advance options
- A variety of repayment options to best meet your needs
- The only qualification is for you to possess a vehicle
Call or visit our website today to see how we can help you overcome a tough spot in your life.