There are not many things that stress people and relationships out more than when it comes to dealing with finances. Medical emergencies, car problems and other unexpected events can happen when you least expect and most people are not financially ready to deal with the incurred costs. These situations can leave you stressed and wondering how you are going to get by and get those bills paid off.
When you need funds quickly, you may want to ask friends and family first if they are able to offer you a loan to help you out. However, if that is not an option then you might want to apply for some kind of loan online. While there may be many loan choices to choose from, if you don’t have a lot of time or good credit, you may have a hard time getting a traditional loan from a bank or credit union. If it comes down to it, Lancaster title loans are a great loan option for many people.
Title loans in Lancaster are small, short-term loans from lenders which are secured by the title of your car. The lender will put a lien on your car until you have paid back the loan. Once you have finished paying off the loan, the lender will then remove the lien and the title will be free and clear again. If you don’t pay back the loan, the lender can use the title to repossess the car and sell it to cover the unpaid loan. The fact that your car’s title is used as collateral makes title loans much easier to get for those who have bad credit or no credit.
Car Title Loan Application
In comparison to other types of loans, the application process for a title loan is short. We only need information about your vehicle to get you started on your contract. Even if you apply with us online, we will not stronghold you into getting the title loan. There are no application fees or upfront charges.
With the contact info you have provided to us, our customer service agents may speak with you and assist you with any uncertainty you have. If the title loan is right for you, they will also match you with the title loan site in your area, or at least find one that is near you.
There is no easier way to apply for Lancaster title loans than online. The application is quick and easy. All you need is a little bit of basic information. When you apply through our site here at www.autotitleloanspennsylvania.com, you will only need some basic information about yourself and the car you are using as collateral. For the car, you will need to give the year, make, model and mileage.
As for the borrower, the information needed includes your full name, address, zip code and a phone number to be reached at. After completing the application, you will receive a quote for your loan and then be contacted by a friendly loan representative to discuss the terms and conditions.
Benefits Of Applying For A Title Loan
- Affordable- A Lancaster or Philadelphia title loan is an affordable loan option compared to other loans such as payday loans and cash advances which have very high interest rates. A title loan is also a better option for people who have less-than-perfect credit and are not able to get approved for loans from credit unions and banks.
- Quick Application- When you need money quickly, a traditional loan will not be useful to you. Applying for a title loan with us takes only minutes and you could have your loan funds in as little as one business day after getting approved.
- Bad Credit OK- You don’t have to have good credit in order to be approved for a title loan. In many cases, the lender won’t require a credit check during the application process because you are going to use your car as collateral to secure the loan.
Title Loan Regulations in Pennsylvania
If you find yourself unable to pay off an auto title loan or are victimized by the lender, you can call the Philadelphia Debt Clinic for these matters:
- Obtain back the title of your vehicle as well as get refunds of any interest overpayment
- You may be owed thousands of dollars in illegal interest fees, and can also be entitled to any damages, and cost of attorneys
- Vehicle repossession may entitle you to compensation for the value of the ca
Each title loan lender in the United States has certain rules to follow for offering title loans. In Pennsylvania, a lender can offer loans to borrowers with no limit to the amount. As for the interest, there is no max currently set but there is a charge of at least nine dollars and fifty cents per one hundred dollars. All rules and laws for lenders are set into place to protect borrowers from shady title loan lenders.