Title loans in Philadelphia guarantees you cash fast no matter what your financial situation is. Many application processes for secured loans take too long; it could take days, even weeks to get you approved for a loan. Even more so, they factor in many things that discriminate against you, and lessens your chances of borrowing money from them. Things like credit history, your job, and your financial income can get you rejected for those loans. Most lenders even look at your credit history when it comes to getting a loan, but with us, the credit does not matter.
If you have a free and clear title for your vehicle, it is just as good as having cash in the bank. Our network of title lenders at Auto Title Loans Pennsylvania will give you the cash you need in exchange for your vehicle’s title.
Are you having a tough time paying your bills? Do you need additional cash to help you make it to your next payday? Philadelphia title loans can give you the cash to cover all types of bills and expenses.
- Vacation costs
- Credit card bills
- Medical bills
- Title loan refinancing
Join the thousands of other Pennsylvania residents who have experienced the benefits of title loans in Philadelphia. The advantages of getting a title loan through our lenders at Auto Loans Pennsylvania include:
- No credit checks
- Quick approval process
- Keep your car while you repay the loan
- Affordable rates
- Minimal paperwork
- Flexible repayment terms
- No prepayment penalties
Apply for Title Loans in Philadelphia
When you need an immediate solution to your cash problems, waiting weeks for an approval notice is not an option. Fortunately, you can apply for Philadelphia title loans on this website by clicking the ‘apply’ tab and following the prompts.
- See how much cash you can get by entering your vehicle’s details into each section. You will need to provide information such as the estimated mileage, year, make, style and model of your vehicle.
- In the next section, provide your personal information such as your name, telephone number and address.
- Speak with a title loan representative to discuss the details of your loan. You will be required to provide a copy of your title and verification of income. Be sure to have those documents ready.
- After you have been approved for title loans in Philadelphia, your cash will be deposited into your bank account. At this time, you are free to withdraw as much or as little money that you need to pay your expenses.
Are Title Loans in Pennsylvania Legal?
Although it is not legal for you to enter into a title loan contract within the borders of Pennsylvania, there is no law that prohibits you from getting a title loan in Delaware, Ohio or online.
In fact, Auto Title Loans Pennsylvania can match you with title lenders that are available to assist you today. As a third party source, we have access to title lenders in Ohio and Pennsylvania.
How Title Loans Work
Title loans are collateral-based loans that are similar to home loans. Instead of using your home as collateral for title loans, you use your car to secure the loan.
After you sign the title loan contract, you will provide one of our reputable lenders with your title in exchange for cash. The amount of money that you receive will be based on the estimated value of your car.
Your title lender will be listed by the Pennsylvania Department of Motor Vehicles on your title as the lien holder. As you are repaying the loan, you can continue to drive your automobile.
When the loan has been repaid, you will receive your title. The title lending company’s name will be removed from your title.
Title Loan Precautions
Title loans are quick and easy, but taking out title loans can have serious consequences if they are not repaid on time. The most serious consequence is your car can be repossessed if you default on the loan.
Before you apply for a title loan, you must determine if you can afford to repay the loan. Here are a few other tips that will help you have an easy title loan process.
- Repay your loan on or before the due date.
- Contact your title lender for assistance if the loan becomes unaffordable for you.
- Borrow a minimal amount of money.
- Repay your loan early.
Contrary to popular belief, Philadelphia title loans are not bad loans. If used correctly, these loans can get you out of any financial bind.
Our lenders provide a discreet and secure way for you to apply for title loans from any place with an internet connection. Get access to the cash you deserve by completing an application today.